Campus Box 1111
One Brookings Drive
St. Louis, MO 63130-4899
Construction of gender in modern and contemporary Korean literature and film, "space" in literature, and print culture and readership in the 19th and 20th centuries.
- Women Pre-Scripted: Forging Modern Roles through Korean Print (University of Hawai'i Press, 2015)
- L51 223C Korean Civilization
- L51 352 Literature of Modern and Contemporary Korea
- L51 355 Topics in Korean Literature & Culture: Constructing Gender
- L51 437 Contemporary Korean I: Topics in Korean Literature and Culture
- L51 455 Topics in Korean Literature and Culture
Figure in the Carpet article "Josephine Baker Arrives in Korea"